1. Much Ado About Nothing- This is my favorite play by Shakespeare. I just love Benedict and Beatrice. Their dialogue back and forth is some of the best writing I’ve had the pleasure of reading. Beatrice is my dream role. I’ve seen this version: and want to see this version because, you know, Tennant and Tate. ’nuff said.
Where do I find this??? I want to order it in bulk!
4. This interested me
This is pretty much what I am like on a day to day basis. Gummy bears. Your argument is invalid.
6. I am just now being introduced into the marvelous world of Bob Dylan. It’s been fun. I think that so far, Blood On The Tracks is my favorite album. Not sure though. I’ll keep you posted.
7. I love this video. Vintage VlogBrothers. Books, libraries, John Green, nerds, insults, Shakespeare… 🙂 If you’re not watching VlogBrothers, you might want to do something about that.
8. I watched the 3 final episodes of Community, a TV show that is one of the best things on American television (BBC ftw). They were brilliant. But then Dan Harmon announced his firing. What is Community without Harmon??? Especially since people have worked so hard to even have a season 4!
9. I love crossovers
10. And I leave you with this…
See ya soon!