Ok… 1, 2, 3 GO!
- da Vinci believed the greatest source of inspiration for artists was cracks in the wall. (Yes, was not were. I know my grammar 😛 )
- Elrond from the Lord of the Rings series is only half elf according to The Hobbit
- Why is the plural of mouse mice? I mean, seriously…
- While I’m asking questions, why do fools fall in love? 🙂
- If were a color, I’d be blue
- Mankind is the only creature who wastes life asking what the meaning of life is.
- How would one paint with all the colors of the wind?
- Carl Sagan once said that to make an apple pie from scratch, one must first make the universe.
- Looking through my music makes me feel like a hipster.
- Ending doesn’t always lead to beginning or vice versa.
Tonight is one of those nights when I’m thinking of everything and nothing. My brain is like a sea of scattered thoughts. That sentence fills my whole quota for pretentious similes. Blah
It may be because I’m young or stressed or both but I find myself flitting back and forth between the serious and the ridiculous. The concept of settling on either side doesn’t seem to have occurred to me.