1. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
I think the lowest depth of misery is hard to measure. I mean, I’ve been miserable before, but I would never say I’ve been at that point. However, I would define it as the point at which you find yourself separated from all you love, with no hope of return. You are then forced to face the brutality of yourself in all your imperfections.
2. Where would you like to live?
Ideally, I’d want to live wherever there are creative, inspiring people. I don’t think I can pick just one place.
3. What is your idea of earthly happiness?
To me, earthly happiness is when you are able to live in the joy of the moment. It’s those days when you’re completely spontaneous or you create something you’re really proud of or you discover something new. It’s a book that’s practically perfect in every way or taking a bite out of a crisp, juicy apple. It’s the little things that all come together into one, great, big, beautiful thing.
4. To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
I tend to feel more indulgent to brutal honesty. I think this has to do with my intense hatred of lying, and the fact that I myself tend to be honest to a fault. I would rather be insulted, if the insults were true, than to have someone lie to my face.
6. Your favorite virtue?
7. Your favorite occupation?
8. Who would you have liked to be?
Someone who left this world a better place by their efforts.
9. Your most marked characteristic?
I’m very quirky. This affects the way I walk, talk, dress, and yep, write.
10. The quality you most like in a man?
The ability to admit when he’s wrong.
11. The quality you most like in a woman?
Sincerity. Many members of my gender seem to be fairly two-faced. (myself included)
12. What do you most value in your friends?
I thought it was loyalty, but after some consideration, I think it’s understanding. They get me when I’m having an off day, and are there for me. They see as the sum of my parts. Have I mentioned lately how much I love them?
13. What is your principle defect?
My principle defect is arrogance. I seem to assume that I’m either the best, or can be become the best with time.
14. What would you like to be?
Someone who is paid to do things like write blog posts, study ancient mythology, or paint random blobs that capture how I feel.
15. What is your present state of mind?
A calm panic…
16. Who are your favorite characters in history?
Marie Antoinette, Nikola Tesla, Boadicea, ETC.
17. Your favorite musician?
I don’t know…
18. Your favorite painter?
It’s cliched, but I love Monet so much!
19. What are your favorite names?
I tend to like names from Shakespeare, like Edmund or Rosaline. I also love Jewish names like Daniel or Aliyah.
20. What natural gift would you most like to possess?
I wish that I had the ability to dance. My coordination is terrible!
21. What is your motto?
“What would you do if you knew you could not fail?”