Hey guys! Hope you had a nice weekend. I know I did! I….
- participated in karate-oke (karate + karaoke), which means I tried to sing while copying martial arts choreography. Yep.
- Played “ninja” and rocked.
- Watched “Voyage of the Dawn Treader” and had to explain it to the people on both my left and right. “No, the green smoke wasn’t in the book.”
- Learned how to play “The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin”.
- Played in a soccer game.
- Ate copious amounts of pizza
- Had a Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard
- Tried on my grandma’s vintage jewelry, hats, and really scary fur that made me consider becoming a vegan. Seriously.
- Had conversations littered with references to YouTube.
- Tried on outfits at this little discount store we found.
- Beat my friend at Stratego, proving once and for all that the best offense is a strong defense.
- Finally convinced my mom to watch the LoTR movies- all the way through. We’re on Return of the King. My mom loved the books, but didn’t want to see the movies. I told her it was my mother’s day gift. She told me that they were much better than she expected.
- Almost reached the point where all of my closest friends have read the Hunger Games, so I can talk about them without worrying about spoilers.
And that’s a good summary. I have to do my homework. Of which there is a ton. Because I did everything on the aforementioned list. Yep. Talk to you later, blogging buddies!