I’m not going to forget to blog this month. Really. Probably. Ok, I almost forgot today. Are you happy?
So today was good, I think. Hmm… I have a whole post to fill, so I think I’ll do a pros and cons list of my day. Feel free to stop reading at anytime. : P
- I wore a ton of orange for color war.
- My team came in second for our class math competition. (There were only three teams though!)
- I had a blast factoring with my best friend. It was incredibly hard, actually. I like hard things for the most part.
- As of today, I am officially on Spring Break.
- I actually managed to finish everything before it was due!
- Wonka Runts!
- Carmel iced coffee from my sis and mom
- Watching an Audrey Hepburn flick after school.
- I found some new sy fly shows. I’ll let you know if I like them
- Rushing to finish homework.
- Nasty fake cheese nachos for lunch.
- I felt completely clueless in chemistry today.
- Losing our first place position in math at the very last moment!
- Having my “Orange” bracelet turn out to be yellow.
Etc. Must go. Mother is commandeering computer.