1. The earth isn’t actually round. The shape of the Earth is closer to that of an oblate spheroid.
2. Similarly, people in the middle ages knew that the earth was round-ish. This fact was first determined by the ancient Greeks
3. There is no proof that Vikings had horns on their helmets.
4. Lemmings do not commit mass suicide.
5. Humans have more than five senses.
6. Noah did not bring two of every animal onto the ark; he brought “seven pairs of every kind of clean animal […] and one pair of every kind of unclean animal” (Gen. 7:2)
7. Thomas Edison did not invent the light bulb.
8. Napoleon wasn’t actually all that short.
9. There is no up and no down in space.
10. Black is not a color. Rather, it is the absence of color. White is the bending of all colors, and so, is considered a color.
Just some things I’ve been thinking about. Have a good day!