Teenage girls are annoying. I mean, really annoying. But there’s a secret you might not know. If you press their buttons the wrong way, they go from annoying to soulless, mindless, killing machines! So, to keep you from being devoured by an irate 14 teen-year-old, here are…
Imjuliet’s Top Ten Things Never To Say to A Teenage Girl
10. What’s that on your face? (or really anything about her face. DANGEROUS TERRITORY)
9. It’s no big deal (to you maybe, but to her….)
8. Get used to it. (No, she doesn’t WANT to get used to it, thank you!)
7. Life’s not fair (Well, it should be!)
6. You’re doing that wrong! (GRRR…..)
5. Are you sure you want to do that? (likely to cause a major eye roll)
4. Is THAT what you’re wearing? (unless said with an excited squeal)
3. When I was your age… (NEVER say this. Cannot end good)
2. That’s stupid! (Really? Let me show you stupid!)
1. You’re just not good enough. (Why would you EVER say that?)
So, I find that in my spare (ha ha ha …sorry) time, I go onto YouTube. I have a list of my favorite vloggers and I’m going to share it with you, as a sort of early Christmas present.
These are in no particular order:
- Charlieissocoolike – He’s cute, funny, nerdy AND he plays ukulele. What more could you want from a vlog?
- italktosnakes – This girl is funny and down to earth. She’s also 1/2 of my favorite musical duo: ALL CAPS.
- hayleyghoover- A comedy mixed with random songs.
- vlogbrothers- Nerdfigtheria is sweeping the nation!
- MikeLombardoMusic – My favorite piano rocker!
- meekakitty – Just check it out for yourself.
- ifimjuliet – Someday
So, one reason that I haven’t blogged is HANUKKAH! I love Hanukkah! It has everything you could possibly want from a holiday: fire, crazy dances, gambling and FOOD! Okay, it has candles, the hora, dreidel, and latkes. It’s an awesome holiday. For those of you who don’t know what Hanukkah is, here is an awesome intro:
But, alas, the eight nights of awesomeness are over! Good-bye Hanukkah! See you next year! Next up…. Christmas!
I. failed. at. NaNoWriMo. End. of. story.