I’m not one for New Year’s Resolutions. However, I’m all for to-do lists. They’re what keep me organized. So here’s a list of some of the things I want to accomplish in 2012. I’d love to read yours
- To get started, I’m doing the Try Something New Revolution through the UK’s Channel 4. Everyday, I have to complete a challenge and I plan to vlog about it. To stay up to date, you can follow me at youtube.com/ifimjuliet.
- I want to blog at least once a week. Because I miss you.
- Also, BEDA. Need this be said?
- Finish editing 2011′s NaNoWriMo
- Do NaNoWriMo this year
- Complete my submission to Less Than Three
- Read at least 50 books. Reviews to be posted here.
- Watch 100 movies. I’ll post the reviews on this blog, if I feel the movies deserve reviews.
- Make a black and white silent film.
- Keep my 4.0 college GPA.
- Do Drawctober
- Make a top 5 college list by February (I’m a high schooler attending a community college, so I’ll need to transfer after next year)
- Help decrease world suck. Every year, I choose an organization to volunteer with. I haven’t chosen one yet..
- Take a kickboxing class
- Learn how to do a backflip. I only recently learned how to front flip, but I want to try!
- Meet John and Hank Green (and the Katherine!). I’m going o the local stop of the Tour de Nerdfighteria courtesy of my dear friend Caitlin (she of the Green Applesauce fame).
That gives you an idea. I tend to be overly ambitious.